ESSMA is hiring an Event Manager
This is an exciting and varied role managing four annual workshops, stadiums tours on demand for leagues & federations and our flagship event, the ESSMA Summit (the next edition will take place in Budapest with over 375 ESSMA delegates). A few examples of hosting venues from our previous events are King Power Stadium (Leicester City FC), Spartak Stadium (Spartak Moscow), Allianz Stadium (Juventus), Signal Iduna Park (Borussia Dortmund) and Aviva Stadium. Participants at our events are representatives of football and rugby leagues, federations, clubs, stadiums and other industry professionals.
The Event Manager needs to be able to take the lead, roll up their sleeves to get the job done, and bring the events to life.
Next to the practical organisation of these events, you will also be closely involved in the activation of the event by contacting and inviting our members to join our events.
Your responsibilities as Event Manager includes
- All operational aspects of a year-round event programme
- Collaborating with the wider ESSMA team
- Champion the brand experience to ensure you deliver remarkable events that the organisation can be truly proud of
- Innovating to build on and improve existing events to extend the programme
- Fluent communication skills and structural reporting of status updates
- Hungry for success, highly motivated, and brilliant work ethic
- Solid event management experience (minimum of 3 years)
- Integrity, intuition and flexibility
- Impeccable attention to detail, organisational and prioritisation skills
- Excellent communication skills (Dutch & English) with the ability to lead event meetings
- Ability to work proactively on own initiatives
- We offer a fixed and fulltime position within our Association, located in the multifunctional stadium of STVV (Sint-Truiden, Belgium)
- Exciting projects to work on, all around Europe
- Competitive salary, with extra-legal conditions
Interested? Send your application to firstname.lastname@example.org.